The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and CISPOINT. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by checking “I Accept”. All payments of CISPOINT invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions.
All credit cards payments are subject to the terms set forth in the executed Master Services Agreement (MSA).
CISPOINT accepts the following cards:
- American Express
CISPOINT will accept payment by credit card subject to a 5.0% additional charge. Note that this charge is in addition to any fee required by the credit card company for processing. When payment is paid by credit card, I agree that CISPOINT is irrevocably authorized to recover from my credit card issuer all amounts due by me pursuant to this Agreement. I will not dispute my liability to CISPOINT for any amount due under this agreement and I shall indemnify and keep indemnified CISPOINT against any loss incurred (including legal costs) by reason of notifying my credit card issuer of such a dispute.
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to CISPOINT. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in CISPOINT’s records.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by TSYS/Global Payments (pronounced Tee-Sis) (US dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- CISPOINT does not store in any way your credit card details.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. CISPOINT will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of CISPOINT services and IT resources.
- CISPOINT will confirm your payment details via email.
By using CISPOINT’s online credit card option you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. CISPOINT’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at Cispoint@comso.com or telephone at 443-213-0095. Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.